Last Person To Post Wins

:D Sqautters rights, ive been here for three days without challenge, so im staying put :D

nah....

sling yer hook!

xxx

I think you'll find its Razorblade Love's and you've just nicked it! Shocker! what with you being a policeman and all!

xxx

:D I think my first post was on page 6, we are now on 1408, so no one has ousted me yet :D

except me..muhahaha!! ;)

hope you're having a fantastic Sunday Allan! :)

:D im having a good day decorating, the weather is pants so its time to catch up on the indoor jobs :D

:D I think my first post was on page 6, we are now on 1408, so no one has ousted me yet :D

Mrs Depp might have something to say about that, especially since she posted on Pg 1!

xxx

:D but im nearly on 25,000 posts, carol is always on facebook, so she has abdicated the throne, so its mine now :king2:

lol i am sure she will be along to correct you on that one soon!

xxx

:D She wont be able to move me, she is only four foot and a fag butt tall :D

four foot and a fag butt! that's so funny - but she is still gonna kick your ass!

xxx

:D If she can reach, me and carol have had this conversation before :D

i bet she'll find a big box to stand on!

xxx

:8855::8855::8855: Thanks for sticking up for me Rach! Mwah!

Allan you know you don't have a leg to stand on - even if it is a long one! I may only be four foot and a fag butt but I've got more right to the throne than you because, as Rach so rightly puts it, I've been here since page 1.:p :D You've only got more posts 'cos you play word games all day, 1 word = 1 post - simples!! I prefer to post properly, talk to my friends etc; quality not quantity lol! :p

You may bow down to your Queen Mr G. Go on, take it like a man! You know we're the bosses of you! :p:p:p

Back