Last Person To Post Wins

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning, and the winner is

Me Me Me

but not for long as I`m off to Norwich to do a spot of retail therapy.

:D I`m still here, to take the prize with me for two weeks whilst i`m in spain :D

Alan have a fab time, we will miss you sooooooo much while you are gone.
We will try and play nicely till your return oh great one. ???????????

Alan have a fab time, we will miss you sooooooo much while you are gone.
We will try and play nicely till your return oh great one. ???????????

:D Why thank you very kindly ma`am, This time tommorow i will be drinking by the pool, Pinocaladas beer and whatever else is at the bar :D have fun while i`m away but dont close the thread it will be sooo unfair :p

:D Why thank you very kindly ma`am, This time tommorow i will be drinking by the pool, Pinocaladas beer and whatever else is at the bar :D have fun while i`m away but dont close the thread it will be sooo unfair :p

Will you stamp your feet in a sulk Allan? :D Make sure you have at least 2 Pinacoladas for me okay? :D

:D i will have plenty to drink when i`m away, then start my diet all over again when i get back :eek: my last break from work was back in April, so i`m going to make the most of this one and enjoy myself :D

P.S. I WIN!!!! :p

Definitely! There's no point in going if you're going to sit around and be miserable because you're depriving yourself is there? :D Better to be sensible and have a bit of what you fancy - enjoy! :D

:D Dont worry i will have a good time :D I WIN AGAIN!!!

Back