Last Person To Post Wins

Good Morning!!! :D:D:D

I WIN!!!!

Ner Ner!! I Win! :p:D

Aren't you due at work now Allan? :D

:D I`m on nights all over the weekend, so i will have to get up at midday tomorrow to watch Portsmouth beat Liverpool in the lunchtime kick off :D I WIN!!!!!

That should be watching Liverpool beating Portsmouth lol! :D:p

You Lose! :p

:D Err NO, we played Liverpool 4 times last year, we won three times and drew once, as i keep reminding my son and Brother in law who are both big Liverpool supporters. Come on you BLUES :p Oh and i win

:D Err NO, we played Liverpool 4 times last year, we won three times and drew once, as i keep reminding my son and Brother in law who are both big Liverpool supporters. Come on you BLUES :p Oh and i win

Calm down calm down!! lol :D I see your son didn't inherit his good taste from you then. You brother in law sounds like a sensible bloke too! :p

I WIN!!!!! :D

You brother in law sounds like a sensible bloke too! :p

I WIN!!!!! :D

:D He is an Army Physical training instructor, he is a sadist when it comes to fitness, i hated the PTIs when i was in the army, or as we called them Gym Queens cos they wernt proper Soldiers :D Oh I WIN!!! :p

:D He is an Army Physical training instructor, he is a sadist when it comes to fitness, i hated the PTIs when i was in the army, or as we called them Gym Queens cos they wernt proper Soldiers :D Oh I WIN!!! :p

Hahaha! Gym Queens!! :D Did they know they were called that? So you didn't do all the acrobatics then? I remember my brother's passing out parade and all those buff soldiers in their shorts jumping over trampolines etc. :D

Back