Last Person To Post Wins

Hi all!!

I am back! Oooo and the crown is mine!

Course we did Sonia,,how you doing hun
Fine thanks had a busy day today. Got the kids off to school went to my mums to drop off younget two. Went to the dentist and had my teeth cleaned got back home had a sarnie. Went back to pick up the kids and got called into school. Ethan has been offered a place in a special school so I have to go and view it on Thurs afternoon. So I am tired now:D How was your day?

Not as busy as yours by the sound of things...had some clients today and have been on msn, spending so much time on hear! lol
I did manage to load the washing machine in between...so don't feel too bad..lol

Yeah....been good...and been 100% with SSing as well. Just had my Frozen Choc Tetra.....Love them. Think I will still have them once I get to goal...just like ice cream MMmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Yeah....been good...and been 100% with SSing as well. Just had my Frozen Choc Tetra.....Love them. Think I will still have them once I get to goal...just like ice cream MMmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Sounds scrummy:drool: Anyway I better get off I will try and get back on later.:D

:D i`m still here in the shadows, the kids are loving not having a kitchen, take away tea for them, i`m on soup :mad:

Hello peeps I am back how are we all doing on this cold :gen125:evening.:queen::queen::queen:

:D Its not that cold up here, mind you my central heating has been on since 6 so nice and toasty, just how the king should have it :p The :king2: is mine

Right I gotta go I am falling asleep sat up. Ta Ta for now.:nightf:

:D See no stamina or staying power, the wearer of the crown must be able to carry on no matter what :D I WIN!!!! :p

Back