Last Person To Post Wins

Ooerr Missus!! :eek::D;) Is it really Allan?! ;):D

Can I send mine up too Allan? Pleeeaaasse!! :D

:D hi carol, trust you to turn up when i`m just about to leave, i wont be here next weekend, i`m nipping to my sisters in Leek for her 40th birthday bash, so you will have no one to abuse for two whole weeks :p

:D hi carol, trust you to turn up when i`m just about to leave, i wont be here next weekend, i`m nipping to my sisters in Leek for her 40th birthday bash, so you will have no one to abuse for two whole weeks :p

Abuse?! Me?! Just what are you insinuating copper lol! :D

Have a good 2nd training week and enjoy your sister's 40th. Get Mrs G to take a few photos of you with a drunken smile on your face - your new one's good but you look a bit serious in it! lol:D;)

Abuse?! Me?! Just what are you insinuating copper lol! :D

Have a good 2nd training week and enjoy your sister's 40th. Get Mrs G to take a few photos of you with a drunken smile on your face - your new one's good but you look a bit serious in it! lol:D;)

:D you will misss giving me some grief, Mrs g isnt comming she is working, but my other sister from Portsmouth is comming up as well, we will get my little sis well and truly oiled, i have given up on the diet at the moment, the Hotel i`m in has some lovley stuff on the menu, i have found 4lbs this week alone:mad:

:D you will misss giving me some grief, Mrs g isnt comming she is working, but my other sister from Portsmouth is comming up as well, we will get my little sis well and truly oiled, i have given up on the diet at the moment, the Hotel i`m in has some lovley stuff on the menu, i have found 4lbs this week alone:mad:

Hotel? Whatever happened to cheap B&B's?! You're spoilt you are lol! 4lbs is nothing, you'll soon get that off.;):D

It's a pity Mrs G isn't going to be there to keep an eye on you at the party - I can just imagine you being all lardy and drunk and her giving you 'the look' (behave yerself you dipstick!") We women are good at them y'know! But try it with us and you'll be sorry - we can misbehave and make ourselves look stupid but we can get away with it lol! ;);)

Hotel? Whatever happened to cheap B&B's?! You're spoilt you are lol! 4lbs is nothing, you'll soon get that off.;):D

It's a pity Mrs G isn't going to be there to keep an eye on you at the party - I can just imagine you being all lardy and drunk and her giving you 'the look' (behave yerself you dipstick!") We women are good at them y'know! But try it with us and you'll be sorry - we can misbehave and make ourselves look stupid but we can get away with it lol! ;);)

:D You have`nt met my sisters, they are both Divorcees, so the men of Stoke on trent better look out next week, i am there to stop them getting into trouble:p Plus like lesley once said to me, " Just cos i have got my main course it doesn`t stop me looking at the menu :D

Lol! I could do with a night out with your sisters! lol :D

Lesley's right, there's nothing wrong with having a good old gander at the menu is there? It's when people start tasting other portions that they get into trouble! :D

:D Yep even a nibble is out of the question, anyway how can i get up to anything with both of my sisters there?? :D oh and the crown is still mine:p

:D Yep even a nibble is out of the question, anyway how can i get up to anything with both of my sisters there?? :D oh and the crown is still MRS DEPP'S:p

I know you're only joking about nibbling - even with your sisters there lol! Your life wouldn't be worth living if Lesley found out lol! :eek::D

I know you're only joking about nibbling - even with your sisters there lol! Your life wouldn't be worth living if Lesley found out lol! :eek::D

:D So long farewell :wave_cry: i`m off now see you in two weeks, when i will be gunning for anyone who thinks they can steal my crown:p

Back