Last Person To Post Wins

D_Q this is nothing compared to some of the conversations my little eyes have read on this thread. It is shocking I tell ya, shocking....:)

And a bottom smacking fetish, and a trouser dropping fetish, and a handcuff fetish...............................there's an endless list unfortunately lol! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

:eek: What are you trying to say Carol???, That your illustrious leader is some kind of Perv?? Bottom Fetish NO!!! i`m more of a Leg and Breast man, (and i`m not talking about chickens) Handcuffs NO!! not when i use them nearly every day at work :D I am the one true winner of this thread :king2:

What have I stumbled across.......I'm getting concerned about you Cambridge Dieters!!

he he.

What have I stumbled across.......I'm getting concerned about you Cambridge Dieters!!

he he.

:D No need to be concerned, you dont have to mad to post on this thread, but it helps :rolleyes: I am the champion :p

Yeah doing ok cant wait till tomorrow when the kids are back in school it has been constant noise since they finished for Christmas.

Peace and quite....won't that be nice?

I am so glad that my kids have grown up, No more schools and screaming kids fighting over a silly toy ...argh bliss. ;)

Back