Last Person To Post Wins

:D Oi! careful lady, i have just completed my TAZER course so if you dont want to be zapped with 50. 000 volts, you will back off and let the nice copper WIN :D

Ooooh! You don't scare me copper! lol! You know us Scousers are well known for being able to outrun anything! ;):D

night night all catch you in the morning....

Nite nite Maggie :D

:D PMSL, are you a blue or red??:D

Neither but if i HAD to choose I'd say RED!!!:D

:D So is my O/H and son, l/pool mad the pair of them, i did however have the last laugh when the mighty POMPEY beat them twice last season, and like my footy team i will win :D

Haha! Your Mrs and son have good taste! ...........................................................................................................Pity about yours where footie's concerned! lol:D

:eek: You can go off people very quickly you know :rolleyes: I will still win :D

of course Aston Villa are a far superior team, also supported by our future King!

HARRY`S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!!:D I WIN

Yes, Dick Emery we are both showing our age now!! :D

:D Oh no you dont, and by the way i`m on night shifts tomorrow so i will be up till about 3am, so we will see who has the staying power, i think it wil be me again :D

:D Oh no you dont, and by the way i`m on night shifts tomorrow so i will be up till about 3am, so we will see who has the staying power, i think it wil be me again :D

Hmmm is that a challenge Allan?:D Pity I can't take it on but I'm working from tomorrow afternoon till Sat nite. So I'll let you take over the thread until I get back! :p:D

Hmmm is that a challenge Allan?:D Pity I can't take it on but I'm working from tomorrow afternoon till Sat nite. So I'll let you take over the thread until I get back! :p:D

:D I will let you have tomorrow and friday night, but i will be back on saturday for 4 whole days off, to post till all hours, so it looks like i will triumph over everyone :D

Back