Last Person To Post Wins

Morning all

Yep, all packed and ready for the off. Need to see a couple of clients first and then away to the country and 10 days of fun, fun, fun,;)

:D Have a good time, another one less to challenge me for the crown :D

Have a lovely time away Maggie :D:D

*Mrs D waves big stick at Allan* down boy! The crown is mine not yours. :p:p:D

:D wave all you want, i will going in the opposite direction with my crown :p

oh allan you make me laugh, you're so deluded in the this whole crown buisness, when we all know its rightfully mine...you just don't like to admit it

oh allan you make me laugh, you're so deluded in the this whole crown buisness, when we all know its rightfully mine...you just don't like to admit it

:D Moi deluded, never it is mine and no one is going to prise it from my hands :p

don't worry i won't prise it from your hands...purely because of the fact that it isnt in your hands...its on my head

lol nicely played becky

wont work though becky, we both know this race has been run, and i have won! but i shall keep amusing you all by letting you carry on..even though i know its pointless for you..

:D Never mind ladies, one is orf to work with the royal crown on my head so if you want it you will just have to flag down the big white van with blue and yellow squares on it and ask for it back :D

Back