Last Person To Post Wins

Don't you believe it Nikki! He's well known around Blackpool for wearing sussies etc underneath his uniform as well as cross-dressing on his days off lol!! ;):D

:D If you keep spounting malicious gossip i wont come to liverpool, you can go off people you know :mad:

No white shoes unfortunately. Shropshire lass from the country....hence the frequent blushes...sheltered childhood and all that!!!:D Am still laughing re the sussies:D

:D If you keep spounting malicious gossip i wont come to liverpool, you can go off people you know :mad:

Does the truth hurt Allan? Awww bless!! :D:D

Works both ways though, you keep spouting rumours about me, but do I complain? Do I get upset? Do I make idle threats? Do I throw my dummy out of my pram? No. No. No and no. :p:p:D

Does the truth hurt Allan? Awww bless!! :D:D

Works both ways though, you keep spouting rumours about me, but do I complain? Do I get upset? Do I make idle threats? Do I throw my dummy out of my pram? No. No. No and no. :p:p:D

:D look short ar#e, you are heading for a rweally good slap now :p and there was me going to buy you a drink when i saw you, think again :D

Bring it on big boy!! :p:p I might even let you buy me a drink just to shut you up lol!! :p:D

:D After all the abuse you have given me over the last year or so, however i will let you stand next to me, i need somewhere to rest my pint :D

Back