Last Person To Post Wins

Thankx Allan - you're right things can only get better, what I need to know is when? :rolleyes:

:D Well stick to the diet, drink the water and when i come down to liverpool i will find you a bloke, i will give you a few fashion tips, stockings and suspenders are a good start, with a nice dress or skirt and a top that shows off your cleaveage :D you should attract a few admirers then :D

Hello Allan......well rested I trust?:)

:D Yep ready to do it all again tonight, Monday is not too bad, no where near as busy as the weekends, probably just catch up on paperwork :D

Just got back from work myself am knackered. Too much sun and too many kids saying they dont want to do P.E cos its too hot!!! They winge when its cold and they winge when its hot! My job would be great if the kids werent there!!!!:D

Just got back from work myself am knackered. Too much sun and too many kids saying they dont want to do P.E cos its too hot!!! They winge when its cold and they winge when its hot! My job would be great if the kids werent there!!!!:D

:D My son has just left school, he wants to be a PE teacher, when he finishes college and uni :D

I love it really!! Most of the kids are fab:D
What subjects is he taking after his GCSEs? Has he any ideas about uni's?:D

:D Well stick to the diet, drink the water and when i come down to liverpool i will find you a bloke, i will give you a few fashion tips, stockings and suspenders are a good start, with a nice dress or skirt and a top that shows off your cleaveage :D you should attract a few admirers then :D

Haha! Can't wait till you tell me where I'm going wrong lol!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

:D Afternoon, your king is back after a very brief sleep, but i dont want to miss this hot weather :D

omg how come you's get hot weather and all we get is rain hmm...not happy :(

:D It was a lovely dawn, even when i was driving home this morning it was 18 degrees, it is roasting outside now, it is supposed to be the hottest day of the year :D I WIN!!!!! :D

Back