Last Person To Post Wins

Good evening everyone. Just got back from the high seas....and I mean high! Had to leave the boat at a marina cos got storm bound, too windy to sail back safely:eek: Will have to go back next weekend to sail her back (not such a hardship!) So quite an exciting weekend really.
Managed to stick to the diet but find it really hard at the weekends:sigh:
Hope you have all had a good one, just a shame its back to work tomorrow. Still only two more weeks then HOLIDAYS for 6 weeks! Cant wait.:D:D

Good evening everyone. Just got back from the high seas....and I mean high! Had to leave the boat at a marina cos got storm bound, too windy to sail back safely:eek: Will have to go back next weekend to sail her back (not such a hardship!) So quite an exciting weekend really.
Managed to stick to the diet but find it really hard at the weekends:sigh:
Hope you have all had a good one, just a shame its back to work tomorrow. Still only two more weeks then HOLIDAYS for 6 weeks! Cant wait.:D:D

hey nikki,

exciting weekend is right for you!!! miserable very wet thunderey weekend here.well done on sticking to the diet :)

becky xx

:D Morning all, just popping in before i go to bed, im glad to see you have been behaving whilst your king is otherwise engaged :D

Morning all

:D No i still have it, and im taking it to work with me again, had a fairly good sleep, only interupted by someone sending me a text:rolleyes: you know who you are!!!! :mad:

Why don't you just turn your mobile off when you're asleep Allan? :rolleyes::D

'Someone' (they know who they are too!) sent me a text message when I was at work the other night and I was talking to one of my bosses at the time :eek: She wasn't very happy as we're not supposed to have our phones with us! :(

Why don't you just turn your mobile off when you're asleep Allan? :rolleyes::D

:D Because it use it as my alarm clock, it has been a waste of time trying to sleep today, had less than 6 hours because of phones, door bells and animals keeping me awake, so i will be like a bear with a sore head on duty tonight, :p

hey nikki still need the loo?
No dont need the loo any more!
Am at home now and have just had to get out of the kitchen because my son is making chocolate muffins and I was so close to tasting the mixture!
Have made myself a cup of peppermint tea instead!:sigh:

Im dreading when the are in the oven cos they always smell fantastic! Have got to make chicken fajitas later for the childre and hubby......oh why is this so hard?!:sigh:

Back