Last Person To Post Wins

You are only kidding yourself Allan. Just face up to the fact the crown is not yours and it never will be! There there no need to cry , I am sure there are plenty of people here who will let you cry on their shoulder!!:D

You are only kidding yourself Allan. Just face up to the fact the crown is not yours and it never will be! There there no need to cry , I am sure there are plenty of people here who will let you cry on their shoulder!!:D

:D Boys dont cry :D the name of my first ever cure album from 1980 :D iam the champion of this thread, so go away :p

Boy who dont cry are not in touch with their feminine side and do not deserve the crown!
Consider yourself told off and if you dont behave I will have to put you in detention!:D

Boy who dont cry are not in touch with their feminine side and do not deserve the crown!
Consider yourself told off and if you dont behave I will have to put you in detention!:D

:D OOh are you being a strict school mistress with your cane :D having visions now of short leather skirt, stockings and cleavage, but enough of what im wearing :rolleyes:

I am always a strict teacher and all the kids are scared of me!! Afraid I dont wear leather though (not at school anyway)!!!!!:D

I am always a strict teacher and all the kids are scared of me!! Afraid I dont wear leather though (not at school anyway)!!!!!:D

:D OOeer Missus, carefull i have my laptop sitting on my lap:D now back to earth with a bump, i am the winner so just give it up and go to bed :D

Not so fast mister! Although I am rather tired. Its hard being strict all the time you know!!
Need to have a good nights sleep as work tomorrow. Still only 1 1/2 days left then HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!:D

OMG you dirty lot! :eek::eek: None of you deserve the crown - it is mine and will always be. :p Only a lady like myself can even contemplate wearing such a beautiful crown so all you riff raff will just have to resign yourselves to wearing your plastic poundland jobbies! :p:p:p

OMG you dirty lot! :eek::eek: None of you deserve the crown - it is mine and will always be. :p Only a lady like myself can even contemplate wearing such a beautiful crown so all you riff raff will just have to resign yourselves to wearing your plastic poundland jobbies! :p:p:p

no dirrrrty talk outta my mouth.im a good girl.

:D Ok, but dont tell my wife :D

ok i wont take carol with you too. :D leave me and my crown alone :p :queen:

I am knackered guys you can carry on without me! I am taking my crown with me too bed....night night, see you all tomorrow!:D

:D Another one bites the dust, i will be here for a long time yet :D

Back