Last Person To Post Wins

:D Morning Claire, im afraid your not the winner today, i am :p

don't kid yourself :) :) :)

:D Im not kidding, i am the winner today so you may as well give up now :p

Morning everyone. I am back after a week teaching loads of little kids how to sail! Am knackered now! Only one week to go til holidays so have alot of preparing and packing to do this week......no rest for the wicked! Still, managed to stick to the diet so that good. How is everyone?:)

:D Hi nikki, sounds like you have had a good week, ive got 20 days off now so im going to be spending time on here winning :p

Morning peeps :D im here now so ye can all trot along and do you things :)

:D Err NO!!!! , i have been since 5am, and late commers are not winners, i have completed most of my tasks, washing on the line, been to Tesco`s and asda shopping, cleaned the kitchen all before anyone got up, taking the dogs out for a long walk soon, with MY crown :p

:D Err NO!!!! , i have been since 5am, and late commers are not winners, i have completed most of my tasks, washing on the line, been to Tesco`s and asda shopping, cleaned the kitchen all before anyone got up, taking the dogs out for a long walk soon, with MY crown :p

jeez arnt you a bit touchy today? did poor allan sleep on the wrong side of the bed?? im just about up and have my shake drank..thats the height of it oh and got the post because its my stuff from littewoods woohoo :) :) child still running around in her pj's!! Becky's a bad mum!!!!!

jeez arnt you a bit touchy today? did poor allan sleep on the wrong side of the bed?? im just about up and have my shake drank..thats the height of it oh and got the post because its my stuff from littewoods woohoo :) :) child still running around in her pj's!! Becky's a bad mum!!!!!

:D No just usual self today, see when kids get older they can do tasks, Amy is sweeping the utility room out and sorting the cats out, luke is doing his ironing, and is going to hoover his bedroom, see my kids will learn to stand on there own two feet :D

thats good for them :D :D but surely you wudnt expect a 3 and a half yr old to start hoovering and sweeping??

:D Why Not???, start them off by making them pick up there toys and progress from there :p im a hard task master at home, if they want to go out, all jobs must be completed before they go :D

:D Why Not???, start them off by making them pick up there toys and progress from there :p im a hard task master at home, if they want to go out, all jobs must be completed before they go :D

jeez i'd hate to be in your house, sounds like you really do crack that whip of yours!!! Well i dont know how many times a day i nearly fall over dolls and stuff and have cleaned marker of the floor and her face never ending!!

jeez i'd hate to be in your house, sounds like you really do crack that whip of yours!!! Well i dont know how many times a day i nearly fall over dolls and stuff and have cleaned marker of the floor and her face never ending!!

:D Yep, i remember all that, it`s pay back time now, revenge is sweet :D

I like your style!!! Ah in fairness to her she does keep her room tydy and likes to line all her bears and dolls up and play tea parties its so funny actually a little bit freaky!!!!!!!!!!

:D It wont last, trust me, i have been there got the T-shirt and all that, i have told them when they get there own houses, im going to come round and draw on the walls, paint the carpet and smear all the windows and mirrors in it, Just like they used to do as kids:p

:D It wont last, trust me, i have been there got the T-shirt and all that, i have told them when they get there own houses, im going to come round and draw on the walls, paint the carpet and smear all the windows and mirrors in it, Just like they used to do as kids:p

hahaha!!! ahh shir they will find out all about the "joys" when they have kids :D

you are indeed a hard task master.
Can you come and sort my kids out please :rolleyes: Mind you, today I'm just pleased that they are heading out to a friends house.... leaving me in peace!!

Meanwhile - one of my lovely customers is in The Sun!!!!

Way to go Kath. (She's not on here but I am so proud of her, I had to tell someone! :D)

Back