Last Person To Post Wins

Morning allan, i dont have to try sunshine :rolleyes::rolleyes:;):D

:D Yep the sun is shinning over here, ironing done, so i can pester on here all day, apart from going to the gym for an hours later :D

Morning! :D

Well Allan, you were sneaky last night weren't you?! ;):D

:D Yep the sun is shinning over here, ironing done, so i can pester on here all day, apart from going to the gym for an hours later :D

sun shining here aswell. of to meet a friend in a while for lunch then might look round the shops. hope it doesnt rain!!!

I made the nastiest porridge on the planet yesterday. Never ever again!

hmmm...sounds delish!!!!!!!!!

Morning! :D

Well Allan, you were sneaky last night weren't you?! ;):D

aww poor mrs d, when i looked back at your msg from last night the I win,,,i really have one i lol'ed!!!!!!!! but of course allan had to butt in!!

sun shining here aswell. of to meet a friend in a while for lunch then might look round the shops. hope it doesnt rain!!!

Ooh have a lovely time Becky! :D Try not to spend too many euros!! ;):D

aww poor mrs d, when i looked back at your msg from last night the I win,,,i really have one i lol'ed!!!!!!!! but of course allan had to butt in!!

I know!! The cheeky bugger logged off mid conversation then logged back in after I'd gone! :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek: Manners maketh man eh?!!

Brownies made and fairy cakes. Have put most things in the caravan. Off to town now to get a few last minute things!
Last weigh in before hols tomorrow but on my scales as cdc is on holiday.....feeling good though think I have lost some. AAM week next week whilst away then back on ss!:D I am determined to stay on track even on hols!

Brownies made and fairy cakes. Have put most things in the caravan. Off to town now to get a few last minute things!
Last weigh in before hols tomorrow but on my scales as cdc is on holiday.....feeling good though think I have lost some. AAM week next week whilst away then back on ss!:D I am determined to stay on track even on hols!

Aww have a lovely holiday Nikki! You sound so determined to stay on track too! You can do it! :D:D

Thanks Carol. Have just had the best boost this morning..... even though I said I wouldnt I ordered a new pair of trousers from next which arrived this morning. Ordered a size 16 as thought they might be a bit tight but guess what.....they were quite loose!!:eek::eek::eek: Am going to take them back and wait until after my hols and get a 14!!! Felt like crying as cant remember when I was last that size....was way before I got married. Am just so chuffed I could burst!:D

:D Afternoon ladies, i just logged out last night to Watch Saturday Night fever, then logged back in before going to bed at 2;30ish :D

Back