Last Person To Post Wins

oo u two keep talking dirty and you won't notice me pinch the crown from under your noses !!!!

woooowww horsey, what kind of whisk is it? electric or manual??

:D I thought you women liked both :p right im off to bed now, i will take the crown to work with me in the morning and lock it im my Police van for the day :p

:D I thought you women liked both :p right im off to bed now, i will take the crown to work with me in the morning and lock it im my Police van for the day :p

yes we do but with new man you need to know what he likes to use :D :D

night night allan

ps dont bother taking the crown with you it looks pretty on my head :D

yes we do but with new man you need to know what he likes to use :D :D

night night allan

ps dont bother taking the crown with you it looks pretty on my head :D

:D Nite nite becky, the crown is mine all mine :D

g,night you can leave the crown behind for me !!

:D I saw that, if you dont behave i will set Carol on to you :D

Who made you the boss of me Allan? :rolleyes:

ahhhhhhhhh hahahaha do you want me to pee myself allan? she cudnt catch me no matter how hard she tried (ps i know you will read this carol) :eek:

Yes I've read it Becky - no comment!:rolleyes:

:D She will and boy are you in for it, can i watch as she dishes out your punishment :whip: :p

Only if you join in ;);)

ohhh whip me allan like your whipping eggs for a cake :D:D:p

:D Bend over then and remove your clothing and i will get my whisk out ;)

Oooooh!! Naughty!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Good evening, your Queen has arrived! And just in time if the last few pages are anything to go by!! :eek::rolleyes:

Allan and Becky - To The Dungeons with you BOTH!!! NOW!! No talking! Seperate cells and you must both sit cross legged until I decide to release you!!

im still here

:eek::eek::eek:

Good evening, your Queen Becky is here i see:D :D :D :D ! And just in time if the last few pages are anything to go by!! :eek::rolleyes:

Allan and Becky - To The Dungeons with you BOTH!!! NOW!! No talking! Seperate cells and you must both sit cross legged until I decide to release you!!

evening mrs d :D :D allan is such a bad influence on me he is such a bad boy and really should know better shudnt he :eek::eek::confused:

im still here

I dont know why cuz im the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

actually you probably are the winner cause i'm knackered and off to bed lol goodnight all x

Back