Last Person To Post Wins

In your dreams, you must be still asleep x :D:D

:D No wide awake, ready to claim top spot again :p

:D No i`m on night shifts, so it will be quiet on here tonight :D

It has been really quiet for the past few days without you:(

:D Ahh missed me then, ( You have lovley blue eyes) Thats not a chat up line either :D

Awwwww thank you and I know it wasn't:D

Awwwww thank you and I know it wasn't:D

:D I will be about on and off today, need to clear my garage out, mostly kids junk and old furniture, thats going to a charity shop later. but for now i win blue eyes :D

:D I will be about on and off today, need to clear my garage out, mostly kids junk and old furniture, thats going to a charity shop later. but for now i win blue eyes :D

You so don't;)

Did you hear about that accident on the M55 yest? looked horrific:(

Did you hear about that accident on the M55 yest? looked horrific:(

:D no i hav`nt got the radio on, i will tune in :D Istill win and if you keep posting on here you will be spanked :D

:D no i hav`nt got the radio on, i will tune in :D Istill win and if you keep posting on here you will be spanked :D

There were loads of fit policemen there...I looked for you......omg how lovely is St Anne's prom:p

Oh n re: spanking.....promises promises;)

Oh n re: spanking.....promises promises;)

:D I would`nt have attended anyway, traffic division would, i`m on Armed response:D Just warming my hands now to deliver a spank :D

:D I would`nt have attended anyway, traffic division would, i`m on Armed response:D Just warming my hands now to deliver a spank :D

Officer this lady is armed with gorgeous blue eyes:p

and "wins"

For a minute then I thought we were in the sex lives thread

Oh and sonkie wins

:D Dont worry sonks, i still have time for you as well, the more the merrier, cant get enough of a good thing me :D

:D Dont worry sonks, i still have time for you as well, the more the merrier, cant get enough of a good thing me :D

I agree with his good lady...he's a tart.....oh n I'm a winner:p

Back