Last Person To Post Wins

Think I need a BIG hug!
Weather is not too bad here but am struggling to keep warm! Need to buy more clothes to wear!!! Am now safely into a size 14 so am well chuffed. People are saying i'm too skinny but still have 10lbs to go!!

Think I need a BIG hug!
Weather is not too bad here but am struggling to keep warm! Need to buy more clothes to wear!!! Am now safely into a size 14 so am well chuffed. People are saying i'm too skinny but still have 10lbs to go!!

:D i got that as well, people said i looked ill or asked if i had been ill ?? well done on your loss hope the last 10lbs goes quickly :D

You could do a few jobs for your Queen. I am sure I could keep you running around for a while to burn off some extra calories!!
Keep at it Allan, just need to stay focussed:) We will all help as much as we can from a distance:)

Afternoon

:D yep, and im not going to let a woman beat me ;) only if i want them too, are you listening Carol :p

Yes I'm listening :rolleyes: Is that an inappropriate proposition Allan?! :D

I am sure it would depend on what type of beatin we are talking about!!!:D

Hmm the only kind Allan always talks about Nikki lol! :rolleyes:

:D Well stop playing on facebook and get your backside into gear, the ironing wont do it self :D and leave me to win in peace :rolleyes:

Can't you do it for me? There are only a few shirts - promise lol!

:D Evening ladies, it is me who is winning, and im now off to work with the crown, im going to lock it in a cell for tonight so you cant get your grubby paws on it :p

Back