Last Person To Post Wins

TMI :sign0137:

cant drag meself away.....:eek:

Aww poor lamb's been complaining he feels woozy all night! I just know I'm going to hear him shout me in the early hours! Must get him to tie his hair back in a mo......

:D yuk, hope he doesnt keep you up all night :p

Yep, me too! I'm off work this week so not worried too much about lack of sleep.... unpaid leave 'cos they've got no daytime hours for me! :mad: So at least I can have a kip on the couch (waits for Becky to say something derogatory about old people needing naps! lol)

aww no your a woman its just men that needs power naps. well sophie got sick in the back of my car there to weeks ago stains still there...sick of cleaning up!!!

:D I think she has already gone to bed, she cant keep up with us mature adults :D

am i the last one yet lol..?

ahahahaha nearly fell of my seat NEVER!!!!! i told you earlier hun im the only winner on here
lol we will soon see, let the fights begin *puts cocktail sticks in eyelids* i shall stay awake foreverrrrrr :sign0151:

lol im a scottish lass ill manage to take on both allan and becky for the crown heheheheh!!!

becky it only hurts a little but worth it lol

no im still here i had to do something else but i am of now!! night carol we can play tomorrow seeing as your off all week :)

Yep! All week! It's gonna kill me come pay day though! Beans on toast for a month as my mate says lol!!:D

:D no you are not, Carol is and always will be! :D

:p

Back