Last Person To Post Wins

yes i am sober today allan!!! :D:D:D and i went back to bed for a nap. feel a lot better now. drank way to much this weekend!

:D Oh well you need a good blow out every now and then, im off to work so take care of the thread, make sure that carol doesnt get her grubby little mitts on my crown jewels ;)

:D Oh well you need a good blow out every now and then, im off to work so take care of the thread, make sure that carol doesnt get her grubby little mitts on my crown jewels ;)

AHA!! notice it says CAROL lol no mention of JODIE!! *knocks allan off his podium*

GRABS THE CROWN AND RUNS LIKE *******!

:eek::eek: YOUR crown jewels?! I think you'll find that they're mine matey! Always have been and always will be so ner ner ner ner ner!!! :p:p

P.S. My mitts are never grubby! :p

:eek::eek: YOUR crown jewels?! I think you'll find that they're mine matey! Always have been and always will be so ner ner ner ner ner!!! :p:p

:D My crown jewels are not yours and you have never laid a hand on them :p

:D My crown jewels are not yours and you have never laid a hand on them :p

Ewww!! Wouldn't want to touch your crown jewels - they're plastic Poundland jewels, mine are the real deal! :p:p

are you sure about that? carol was telling me all sorts when i was talking to her :D :D :p :whistle:

Oh hardy har Becky :rolleyes:

:D Evening ladies, your lord and master is back, just for a short while,then off to work :D

:wavey: @ allan :) im making up bags of goodies for the kiddies for halloween night!!!

:D Im just getting ready for work, the weather forecast is for - 3 tonight, so i have got mt thermal top on, cos when there is ice on the roads, there will be lots of minor bumps, people dont change thier driving habits to suit the road conditions :p

:D Im just getting ready for work, the weather forecast is for - 3 tonight, so i have got mt thermal top on, cos when there is ice on the roads, there will be lots of minor bumps, people dont change thier driving habits to suit the road conditions :p

yes its going to be very cold here these nights as well this week. well arnt u allways prepared for everything!! see im taking a leaf from you book and trying to be prepared for friday but dont think i have enough crap for the bags now!!!

Back