Last Person To Post Wins

:D its not who comes first, its who comes last that counts, or so im told :8855:

Staying power also accounts for something........and I have staying power - page 1 ;);):D

now now hang on a min here its not about who was here first or how many posts its about the lptp and ohhh look thats me yet again :p :p :p

girls aloud thing is a repeat muppets so not watching it again

now now hang on a min here its not about who was here first or how many posts its about the lptp and ohhh look thats me yet again :p :p :p

girls aloud thing is a repeat muppets so not watching it again

:D Some of us cant spend 24/7 in front of the computer, talking rubbish most of the time, mind you thats what women are good at :8855: Runs off and hides from beckys wrath :p

Haha! You called them fat fingers in one of your posts tonight lol!! Do you not remember? :rolleyes::D

Ahh the foot is no problem, it's only a little one, so the sooner we get it sorted the better. Chris had a couple on his foot and never let me put the gel on them, they spread to about 20 in a hard lump over about 18 months and all of a sudden they disappeared. His foot's as good as new now - thank god! :D

:D Morning all, ive got the crown under lock and key, i win today :D

Back