Last Person To Post Wins

awww you know im only pulling your leg...woops it was so old it just fell off :8855::8855::8855:!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes: You're just jealous because with age comes experience! :p:p

your never to old to find a fella. im done with men so you can have my share. there all a waste of time :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::sigh:

No they're NOT all a waste of time!! That's just how you're feeling at the moment, and believe me I can well understand why, but you can't live your life thinking they're all unworthy because there are some good ones out there.

Please let there be good ones out there 'cos I wanna find one before I dry up completely lol!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

Please let there be good ones out there 'cos I wanna find one before I dry up completely lol!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

:8855: What do you mean before you dry up, the next bloke will need pots of KY and a shoe horn :D

Morning folkies.

No they're NOT all a waste of time!! That's just how you're feeling at the moment, and believe me I can well understand why, but you can't live your life thinking they're all unworthy because there are some good ones out there.

ohh carol im in the stitches!! :8855::8855::8855:

:8855: What do you mean before you dry up, the next bloke will need pots of KY and a shoe horn :D

:8855::8855::8855:she walked into that one :giggle:

Morning folkies.

hey cc

hey nikki

Good morning every one

hello trouble!!

ps everyone

I win :queen:

I did say before I dry up completely Allan! :rolleyes:

:8855::8855::8855:she walked into that one :giggle:

No I didn't, see above reply. :p:p

Well. good afternoon to all the lovely people who are still trying to win my crown by posting on this thread. Lovely people except for Allan and Becky, you were my friends..............:cry::cry:

Now you are banished from my Queendom and destined to roam the streets in search of food and shelter for ever! :sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:

:D You cant bannish me, now get back in the hareem, the KY jelly and Lube are on order :D

Back