Last Person To Post Wins

Wrong.......*yoink*.....*runs away*

You're lucky i'm not feeling well so i'm going to lie down. Look after my crown as i will be back for it 2mo

same old.
having 'issues' with computers at the minute - my old one won't let me into the accounts, which is a major problem!

I got some 'strippping' done today :eek::D ready to hang more paper tomorrow night.......

(see i knew what you'd be thinking!)

same old.
having 'issues' with computers at the minute - my old one won't let me into the accounts, which is a major problem!

I got some 'strippping' done today :eek::D ready to hang more paper tomorrow night.......

(see i knew what you'd be thinking!)

:D i wasnt thinking anything rude :rolleyes: ive been ripping CDs all weekend, so far i have got 1647 songs on my new music system :D

:D i wasnt thinking anything rude :rolleyes: ive been ripping CDs all weekend, so far i have got 1647 songs on my new music system :D

Will have to 'borrow' some.... I seem to have a lost a load in the transferring to new lappie :(

You still having MSN issues??

Will have to 'borrow' some.... I seem to have a lost a load in the transferring to new lappie :(

You still having MSN issues??

:D I cant turn it on whilst my music system is downloading Album covers etc... its a wireless system that needs to be connected all the time whilst im ripping songs :D

Now now, there is no need to squabble. I'm the winner so i will take my crown now, thank you

Possession is 9 tenths of the law so that makes it mine

Back