Last Person To Post Wins

i understand

I think i am having one of them days where i just want to eat and eat...
lol

yerp i know them days

Mt DH has pissed me off big time tonight and I have eaten 4 large squares of chocolate grrrrr

Oh dear

ive had some walkers sunbites

Evening ladies!! Don't get me started on food lol! I've not stopped eating for the past few months and must've put nearly 2 stone on through 'emotional eating'. :eek::(

:hug99::hug99::hug99: Carol.

That was what my chocolate was tonight and I have not done that for nearly six months. grrr

Pam x

i want a cup of tea

:hug99::hug99::hug99: Carol.

That was what my chocolate was tonight and I have not done that for nearly six months. grrr

Pam x

Thankx Pam, I need to get back onto Cambridge but just can't afford it at the mo. And every day I think, even trying WW would make a difference but just can't seem to find the willpower. :eek:

i want a cup of tea

Talking of tea Racheal, I'm off to make one just now, be back in a mo so don't fight over my crown. :D

Yerp seems like i've been emotional 2day as well. Jus eaten some cheese (reduced fat, doesn't taste the same) and toast. So annoyed with myself. But hey 2mo is ntha day

Hey Bec

heard bout some mindless cop killin in America. The guy was handcuffed lyin on front and the policeman took out his gun & shot in him in his bck for no reason. It was captured on video, but nothing being done

heard bout some mindless cop killin in America. The guy was handcuffed lyin on front and the policeman took out his gun & shot in him in his bck for no reason. It was captured on video, but nothing being done

:D Only in America eh, It seems this thread has turned into a food discussion thread, not here, this is the winners thread, keep your chit chat for the forums, your king has spoken :king2:

Im back :D
xx

Heehee well i shall be here ALL day (well on and off all day...i guess i should do some work too seeing as i am at work lol)

Back