Last Person To Post Wins

Hello people
Hope that we're all well

can very much do lol

hmm not so fast missy :p :p

no carol or allan tonight either...everyone must have finally realised that i am in fact queen :queen: becky :D :D :p :p

:D No i had my weigh in at 8pm, natter with lesley and it was time for bed at 10, its 5am again, and off for another day at work with the crown :p

I'm here, lurking, thinking. :(

hey all! im new around here. I reckon i might be good at this endurance style game. So much to you annoyance im gonna bag this one! lol

:D No it stated in june 2007, and i have been on here ever since, defending what is mine from all you wannabees :D

bit of competition for you here well lol

yoink

thought id sneak in whilst you're all sleeping to be the last poster for a few hours! lol

:D All newcommers welcome, we will show you how its done, Becky and Carol will be here shortly to sort you out :D

:D No it stated in june 2007, and i have been on here ever since, defending what is mine from all you wannabees :D

Being the longest poster on this thread counts for something y'know Allan! :rolleyes: And that means that I'm Queen for ever lol!! :p:p

:D All newcommers welcome, we will show you how its done, Becky and Carol will be here shortly to sort you out :D

Hello miss mallow, Mat and with a twist. Welcome to Mrs Depp's Last Person To Post Thread! You are more than welcome to settle in, grab a seat and try your best to be the last person to post BUT you have some serious competition on your hands lol!! :D

Back