Last Person To Post Wins

Hiya, had a wonderful easter, went off CD for a few days and feel bloated but now back on track.
How you doing??

hehe yeah i went a bit mad to.was at my parents yesterday big familly dinner, was nice. ate huge egg and back on cd today :) am setting myself a little challenge to lose 2.5 stone before holidays!!

hehe yeah i went a bit mad to.was at my parents yesterday big familly dinner, was nice. ate huge egg and back on cd today :) am setting myself a little challenge to lose 2.5 stone before holidays!!
Oh when do you go??
We are off on 29th May and I plan on 1stone by then on top of what I have already lost.
Wouldnt want any more beached whale sightings :)

oh maybe I should set my sights higher then for 2stone...
we are off to Tenerife for couple of weeks - what about you

were going to LA :) ive been to tenerife before it was brill, where abouts are ye staying? we stayed in playa de los america's in parque santiago we will be looking fab on our holliers :D

were going to LA :) ive been to tenerife before it was brill, where abouts are ye staying? we stayed in playa de los america's in parque santiago we will be looking fab on our holliers :D
Los Christianos I think - we will look stunning in our piccies...
Oh jealous cos I want to go to LA
Mind you as long as I fit in the seat with NO extender belt I will be happy

Los Christianos I think - we will look stunning in our piccies...
Oh jealous cos I want to go to LA
Mind you as long as I fit in the seat with NO extender belt I will be happy

well oh was there a while ago, he has familly there ( i dont know if u follow my diary or not!?) but we broke up there for a while but were back together now and now he wants to go back and bring me so it'l be nice :D

il be sooo happy if no extender either :D cant wait

well oh was there a while ago, he has familly there ( i dont know if u follow my diary or not!?) but we broke up there for a while but were back together now and now he wants to go back and bring me so it'l be nice :D

il be sooo happy if no extender either :D cant wait
no I have not workd out how to find diaries yet..
last time the woman yelled down the plane to ask for one for me and everyone was looking, i felt awful

no I have not workd out how to find diaries yet..
last time the woman yelled down the plane to ask for one for me and everyone was looking, i felt awful

its in there where the fao allan g is moved ta :)

ohh the cow its soo not nice why cant they just have the belts a bit bigger...bloddy hell :rolleyes::rolleyes:

well it was the seat that cut into my legs as well that was the killer.. i had marks on my legs for days where i was wedged in

at least if you get a window seat or get sitting beside your hubby you can put the armrest up during the flight. i remember on way home from lanzarote last sept i had to sit on a isle seat beside a stranger as we were last to check in due to people holding up the que and had the armrest down the whole way. boy i was glad to get of the plane 4.5hours :(

I was there on day one, page one Allan. Ner ner!! I think you'll find you were there day 2. :p

carol it doesnt matter, im still winning :D

at least if you get a window seat or get sitting beside your hubby you can put the armrest up during the flight. i remember on way home from lanzarote last sept i had to sit on a isle seat beside a stranger as we were last to check in due to people holding up the que and had the armrest down the whole way. boy i was glad to get of the plane 4.5hours :(

carol it doesnt matter, im still losing :D

No Becky, it doesn't. :copon:

Back