Last Person To Post Wins

:eek: You cheeky mare, assume the position :massmoon::whip:

:D bring it on, i can deal with 6 foot drunk apes on a saturday night, i dont think you will be much of a challenge :D

hmmm.

you are dissing me Mr G and that's not good. I shall be making your acquaintance in the 'pool in july and shall remind you of your flippant statement (just before I push you in the albert dock)

xxx

hmmm.

you are dissing me Mr G and that's not good. I shall be making your acquaintance in the 'pool in july and shall remind you of your flippant statement (just before I push you in the albert dock)

xxx

:D Yeh Yeh, i can swim, unlike Becky and Carol who are both going for a swim :D

:D Yeh Yeh, i can swim, unlike Becky and Carol who are both going for a swim :D

Did becky tell you were were going on the water bus thing? She's really looking forward to that!

xxx

:D Have fun, i wont be going on it, i saw them last year, they are yellow WWII Ducks, american amphibious vehicles :D

:D Have fun, i wont be going on it, i saw them last year, they are yellow WWII Ducks, american amphibious vehicles :D

I very much think you are!!!!! you can sit by becky......she'll need you to stop her from drowing when the bus sinks.

xxx

:eek: You had better start running now, cos when our becky sees that you are in for a big :copon:

nah!

she loves me and I am immune to beatings until monday

xxx

Back