Last Person To Post Wins

lol!!!! i especially like the note to self!

xxx

'Tis true unfortunately!! I've put most of my weight back on, my own fault, emotional eating and all that, bummer. :( :rolleyes:

afternoon looosers...rach pringles are evil its true what they saw once you pop you just cant stop..oh and carol :whoopass: thats for changing my post :p

temporarily let you lot win whilst i was without electricity in my house for 15 HOURS!! but now i'm back, i win!!

plugged my iron in last night to iron kids uniforms for school, everything went off. I managed to get lights back on but none of my sockets worked, no fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, nothing, i could not do any washing today, couldnt cook any food,couldnt make my babies bottles and couldnt even have a cuppa!! landlady phoned electrician at 8 am this morning, he came at 3pm this afternoon!! turned out, the electricians that came and put more sockets in my kitchen 2 weeks ago did a bodge job! Still it is sorted now and i have my internet back! lol

p.s i win!

erm....... yup, i think i do! lol

plugged my iron in last night to iron kids uniforms for school, everything went off. I managed to get lights back on but none of my sockets worked, no fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, nothing, i could not do any washing today, couldnt cook any food,couldnt make my babies bottles and couldnt even have a cuppa!! landlady phoned electrician at 8 am this morning, he came at 3pm this afternoon!! turned out, the electricians that came and put more sockets in my kitchen 2 weeks ago did a bodge job! Still it is sorted now and i have my internet back! lol

p.s i win!

:eek::eek: at least ya have it back now hun :hug99:

ps I WIN :D

Little Pickers definitely wear BIG knickers!

hi guys, i win!

Back