Last Person To Post Wins

Evening Razorblade. You have a lot to answer for by starting this thread! Lol

Last edited:
:D The king is back after his afternoon nap, just picking my crown up before i depart for my 12 hour night shift :D

Your dodgy profession will only attract thieves to my beautiful crown - therefore - leave it where it rightly belongs - with me:queen::queen:

Evening guys and dolls;)

Evening Ellie!!

Im fine sweetie, how are you? Think Allan has been arrested and is out all night so we cant torment him

Im fine sweetie, how are you? Think Allan has been arrested and is out all night so we cant torment him

Lol im sure he will be back, im good thanks xxx

Like a bad thief - they always return to the scene of the crime

PMSL:p

Like a bad thief - they always return to the scene of the crime

:D Cheeky mare i have been working hard all night keeping you lot safe and sound whilst you slept, and i come back to find someone has nicked my crown :D

Only taking what is righfully mine

'ello ello ello, what's all this then?? Someone who shall remain nameless has broken into my castle and tried to steal my crown!! :eek::eek:

Well, after all that kerfuffle I'm glad to report that my crown is safely back upon my Queenly bonce, all shiney and sparkle and prettyyyyyyy!!

I thank you. ;):D

:D Thats ok carol, your little petite one is safe, my big chunky kings crown is comming with me :D

:D I Dunno, im on nights, so i cant have a look for it, im of shortly :D

:D
'ello ello ello, what's all this then?? Someone who shall remain nameless has broken into my castle and tried to steal my crown!! :eek::eek:

:angeldevil: Mrs Depp I hope you are not insinuating that this member of the royal family would do anything untoward!!!!!!:worthy::worthy: you may bow down as I walk through this forum with the crown on my royal head:D

Last edited:
:D Afternoon all, the king is back briefly before another night shift :D

Back