Last Person To Post Wins

Oh tell me about it Annie!! :rolleyes: I know Allan is always saying the same thing lol!! :D:D

Oh tell me about it Annie!! :rolleyes: I know Allan is always saying the same thing lol!! :D:D

Hi Mrs Depp
Good to see you back.
We all know Allan is really a woman!!:D:D
Possibly Aileen ???

Hello Rosie

It is good to see you back posting too!!! Lol
Love
Annie xxx

:D Thats the best laugh ive had in ages, but im 100% male, just ask carol :D

Really - is there something going on between you and Carol that I should know about lol!!:D:D

Ive heard about men like you - you lure them onto your Last Post forum - have your wicked way with them and move on - lol!!

You are definitely a soft southern tart
But you haven't quite grasped the concept that women are so much more powerful than men, and we will always win!!

Last edited:
Women are not the weak, frail little flowers that they are advertised. There has never been anything invented yet, including war, that a man would enter into, that a woman wouldn't, too. ~Will Rogers

You are losing !!

:D no im winning again, and you will never be better than men, we can reverse cars properly :D

Women conceive babies, men can't. Women are better at decoding facial expressions, hearing a baby's whimper in the night, and simultaneously talking and listening.

I win

:D Man can do all of the above, we help in the conception, but choose to turn a deaf ear to its cries :D

Women have access to the local sperm bank - dont need any help there thanks!!
Men are deaf to most of the things that women need - nothing new there Allan!!

Im winning!!

Women have access to the local sperm bank - dont need any help there thanks!!
Men are deaf to most of the things that women need - nothing new there Allan!!

Im winning!!

LOL Allan and Rosie - could there be any chance that you two are married with the amount of arguing that goes on here???:D:D

A little counselling wouldnt go a miss here me thinks!!!!

Evenin Kaf :)

Evening! I wont be here long so the winning is all yours. im off to work in an hour :(

Back