Last Person To Post Wins

:D I am and im off to work with the crown shortly, so none of you lot can get your grubby mitts on it :D

im off to work too BUT with my princess crown sitting and waiting to be Queen!

Allan, Kaf and all the other minions on here, may now leave and go to work in my kitchen - an espresso would be very nice - shooooo.....

YOUR kitchen... im about to go to someone elses kitchen cooking for their child and then cleaning their kitchen ...so Allan can go see to yours!

I have returned, thanks for looking after the crown in my absence, I notice it has been well polished in all the transfers. It is now ready to take it's rightful place on my head

I have returned, thanks for looking after the crown in my absence, I notice it has been well polished in all the transfers. It is now ready to take it's rightful place on Rose's head

Arghhh thanks Lexi, I was going to get Allan to polish it for me, thanks for that!:D

Evening ladies and gents;)

Ah Rose, so you are my official crown polisher, well we've saved you a job. Now hand it over!!!

:sign0151::sign0151::sign0151: It's mine Lexi, all mine:D:D

one last ditch attempt before i collapse into bed!!!! IM WINNING!! wooooo!

Congratulations on your short time as the winner, Kaf

thanks but i actually havent gone to bed yet so stand down sir im still here!

Hi Kev and Kaf
Oh my goodness we have another man on this forum fighting for the title - a bit of competition for Allan
You are outnumbered by girl power Kev, sorry you lose

Lexi takes advantage of still being awake to nick the crown once more....my precious!

:D The real king has returned from work to take his crown back :D

"Real" is such a strong word Allan, especially when you live in fantasy land:D
I am the "real" queen here!!

But then again....it's back on Lexi's head!

I know you have a big head Allan but my crown fits perfectly fine

Back