Last Person To Post Wins

:D Morning all, the King is back, and now off to bed for some sleep :D

goodnight Mr G - will expect you to do your usual chores when you wake up though - being the real queen around here - so dont sleep for too long

:D Had a good sleep, ready for another night shift, and still winning on here :D

ok. so ive been gone 5 days and NO ONE has missed me!!! well thats not supprising! :)
in the past 5 days you have talked about: the crown, skivvies, strapping people down, police, being king, being queen (LOL)... so just to make it clear im the queen and im back to reclaim my crown! so no fighting people! :)

ok. so ive been gone 5 days and NO ONE has missed me!!! well thats not supprising! :)
in the past 5 days you have talked about: the crown, skivvies, strapping people down, police, being king, being queen (LOL)... so just to make it clear im the queen and im back to reclaim my crown! so no fighting people! :)

Ive missed you ;)

:D The real winner is back, and the crown is mine all mine :D

Not for long im here now:D

im here too! for now...

Sorry but no.....I've just won

Afternoon all;)

Awwww take some paracetamol

I did - it doesn't seem to be working. Oh well. Maybe I'll go and have a snooze with my OH who's on night duty tonight, LOL.

Although, nope, that's not gonna work - my son's gonna be home from school in a mo.

Grrr... (not that I don't love him, you understand :))

I did - it doesn't seem to be working. Oh well. Maybe I'll go and have a snooze with my OH who's on night duty tonight, LOL.

Although, nope, that's not gonna work - my son's gonna be home from school in a mo.

Grrr... (not that I don't love him, you understand :))

I know what you mean:rolleyes:

i win!!! woooooo

Coooooo eeeeeeeeeeee im here;)

Not anymore youre not;)

Back