Last Person To Post Wins

dont be cheeky allan otherwise will have to send you to the dungeons with all my other male servants

:D Shouldnt you be in the kitchens, preparing the royal meals :D

ah some things never change on this thread - Allan is still getting beat up by the girls!

xxx

:D No im not, i can look after myself on here, im still winning :D

no, rach is right ;)

oh no, rach is clever; I'm telling you, she IS right! ;)

:D I have to disagree, but i have 6, 5am starts this week, so im off to bed, so be careful with my crown :D

Hi Mr G - Im afraid that you need to listen to Rach and Gold Emerald because they are right - you no longer hold the power over this thread - women have always been the stronger and more intelligent race, and Im afraid you need to get back to your kitchen chores along with the other male kitchen hands

:D Morning all, its very early, your all tucked up in bed nice and warm, so im winning again :D

morning all, back to your chores while i sit on my royal throne

:D Im winning again, its freezing here this morning, make sure the royal bed is warm for my return :D

you'll have to find someone else to keep it warm...I'm busy ruling! ;)

:D Rose is my official bed warmer, but she is neglecting her duties :D

:D Rose is my official bed warmer, but she is neglecting her duties :D

I'm waiting for you Mr G warming your bed - but you never come home lol!!:D It is lonely in this big castle without you
:cry:

:D Yep and the weather is getting colder, so sharing body heat is the best way to keep warm. :D

promises promises - get back to the kitchen and make me a cup to tea!

Back