Last Person To Post Wins

Merry Christmas to you Miss Cheeky - hope that you are well!!

:D Move over, the King is back from his course, im now all 1st aided up, so if i injure you, i can patch you up again :D

You have completely missed the whole point of your training Allan - the idea of first aid is the "immediate temporary care given to a victim of accident or illness before the availability of a doctor"
Not that you beat someone up first and then give them first aid lol!!

:D Im still here winning, just put my paint brush down at 12:30, job done, just have to paper tomorrow :D

Thanks for decorating my castle Allan - now get back to the kitchen - black coffee please

:D Like ive got time to make brews, just checking my mail before i go and hang more paper :sigh:, im back at work tomorrow, so ive got to get it done today, but im still winning :D

:D Oh no you dont, im still here, well on night shifts anyway, but i shall pop in from time to time to reclaim my throne :D

it's all MINE, MINE, MINE...MUHAHAHA

morning!

:D Im here again winning as usual, is everyone out xmas shopping?? :D

lol, mayb allan was right, and everyone was shopping.lol

:D Some of us are working tonight, but im still winning on here, i love Black Eyed Friday, most people have finished work for the holidays and feel the need to go out and get hammered and fight the world, so i will be busy tonight :D

Hi Mrs Depp, nice to see you on here.
Where is Allan, feel the need to fight with someone!! You can all leave my castle now, get back to the kitchens where you all belong!!

:D Im here, had one day off now back in today for an overtime shift, i get 1 day off this week and thats tomorrow :sigh:

Back