Last Person To Post Wins

No rest for the wicked Allan
So when do I get to fight with you?

:D Bring it on, and as it snowed all day yesterday and last night you can have a snowball :33:

Hi Mrs Depp, nice to see you on here.
Where is Allan, feel the need to fight with someone!! You can all leave my castle now, get back to the kitchens where you all belong!!

We've got the thread all to ourselves now lovely, Allan's working all over xmas lol! Poor Allan - not lol! Yay! I win!! :D:D:D

:D Im the king of this thread :king2: and the winner, despite what some of the lovely ladies on here think :D

Hi Allan
You like to think you rule this thread, but it is the women who rule this thread - in the same way that we rule the country and rule the world lol.....power!!

Hi Allan
You like to think you rule this thread, but it is the women who rule this thread - in the same way that we rule the country and rule the world lol.....power!!

:D delusional as ever, nice to see you back, but you may leave now :D

nice to see you too gorgeous - how is life treating you down in the cellar lol!!

nice to see you too gorgeous - how is life treating you down in the cellar lol!!

:D I only go to the Cellar to select some good wine, now off to the royal chamber with you, i need my bed warming, its going to snow again tonight so do your chores woman :D

:D I only go to the Cellar to select some good wine, now off to the royal chamber with you, i need my bed warming, its going to snow again tonight so do your chores woman :D

Cheeky as ever - get back to the kitchen - where all my other male servants are preparing my evening meal - you can warm my bed for me!!

Cheeky as ever - get back to the kitchen - where all my other male servants are preparing my evening meal - you can warm my bed for me!!

:D Do you need someone to keep your feet warm ??? :D

yes please - my hands need warming too - do you have somewhere warm i could place them lol

lol......done that .......need a hot water bottle too!

No - but blummin freezing though - hate this cold - what about up north - are you snowed in?

Back