Last Person To Post Wins

Hi Gold Emerald and Miss Cheeky good to see you both
Sorry Allan - snowed in but not winning!! Girl power

:D its frozen snow now, driving is a nightmare, but im still winning :D

hi Rose, good to see you, too...and Allan...gIrL PoWEr!!! ;)

:D yep, Girl power died with the spice girls, you know us men are in charge :D

girl power died??! :(...time to revive that..yayy :)

:D yep, Girls are definitely in charge and us mere men bow to your superiority :D

Bless you Allan - glad you are coming to your senses!!! You know it makes sense lol

Bless you Allan - glad you are coming to your senses!!! You know it makes sense, us women bow down to your superior knowledge and you are the one true winner of this thread.

:D Thanks for that Rose :p

In your dreams Allan - women have always ruled the world and you know it!! Just taking a little bit of time but i can show you the way lol

You'll need more than a map to keep up with us women Allan!! You're up early

snowed in, bored, no work...... i win!

stuck with crutches at home...i win!!! (i wish i wouldn't, though :( )

You'll need more than a map to keep up with us women Allan!! You're up early

:D Yep 5am starts for me this week, someone has to help the idiot drivers that still feel the need to speed in these weather conditions then wonder why they crash or spin off the road, it was minus 10 when i drove to work this morning, by 9 am i had attended three RTC`s, all due to speed and harsh braking on ice, MUPPETS!!!!!! :p

:D Yep 5am starts for me this week, someone has to help the idiot drivers that still feel the need to speed in these weather conditions then wonder why they crash or spin off the road, it was minus 10 when i drove to work this morning, by 9 am i had attended three RTC`s, all due to speed and harsh braking on ice, MUPPETS!!!!!! :p

yah, someone drove into my friend's car today, different country at the moment, but similar conditions...not good!!

:D Morning all, im still winning, even more snow on the ground this morning :mad:

Wish you a nice Saturday, guys :)

Back