Last Person To Post Wins

:D In this weather it will be full body long johns, like the cowboys used to wear :D

:D In this weather it will be full body long johns, like the cowboys used to wear :D

Im not having you in my bed with your long johns on but you can get keep your cowboy outfit on and boots lol:D

i see, this has moved to the bedroom...lol

i see, we are still in the bedroom.lol ;)

:D Its Rose, she is only supposed to warm the royal bed for me :D

okay, the bed is warm, and Rose and I are waiting with our crown-yeah, we're sharing for tonight-, for you to finish preparing us some soup in the downstairs kitchen,allan ;)

okay, the bed is warm, and Rose and I are waiting with our crown-yeah, we're sharing for tonight-, for you to finish preparing us some soup in the downstairs kitchen,allan ;)

Lol gold.emerald you'll have Allan's mind working overtime tonight:D i dont mind sharing with you either - hurry up with our soup Allan - its cold tonight lol;)

:eek: you only want me for my body, you shouldnt eat in the royal bed chambers, unless its whipped cream and strawberrys :p

Isnt that what men are only good for - their bodies? Lol - But whipped cream and strawberries sounds good - some chocolate too!!

YOOHOOOOOO!!!! :D:D:wavey:

Hey Allan, you have a double in Liverpool!! I served a bloke on Thursday night who was the absolute spit of you but he was wearing glasses (and he was better looking lol :giggle:!!!!!) I honestly thought he must be a relative of yours the likeness was that strong! :D

oh no, two of allan :eek:

:D
Hey Allan, you have a double in Liverpool!! I served a bloke on Thursday night who was the absolute spit of you but he was wearing glasses (and he was better looking lol :giggle:!!!!!) I honestly thought he must be a relative of yours the likeness was that strong! :D[/QUOTE]

Oh my God - Carol, Gold Emerald and everyone else - there is more than one Allan - we no longer have to share you
xxxxx

:D Sorry ladies, but there is only one of me, and im still winning :D

:D Sorry ladies, but there is only one Rose, and she will aways be winning :D

Bless you Allan - my loyal empoyee - may give you a pay rise:D

Back