Last Person To Post Wins

:D What have i told you about sleeping in the royal bed? you must get out before any of the other servants see you:D

Lol!! I wasnt sleeping:D

Good afternoon people of Deppland!! It is I, your Queen and I am here to let you all know that I am giving you all the afternoon off today - once you have all completed your duties of course!

So, Allan, you have my permission after you have finished tethering the horses, cleaning the Royal Car, mowing the Royal lawn and clipping the Royal bushes. :D

Rosie, you still have the Royal chambers to clean, the fires to stoke, the kitchen to clean, don't forget to cook your Queen's evening meal and then you may be on your way! :D

Rosie, you still have the Royal chambers to clean, the fires to stoke, the kitchen to clean, don't forget to cook your Queen's evening meal and then you may be on your way! :D[/QUOTE]

Mrs Depp I am extremely upset about these duties - you are being a bit too cheeky and as for Allan trimming bushes - you know he struggles when it comes to messing with bushes :D

Mrs Depp I am extremely upset about these duties - you are being a bit too cheeky and as for Allan trimming bushes - you know he struggles when it comes to messing with bushes :D[/QUOTE]

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Would it help if I gave you a promotion? :D:D I could always get Allan to do the chamber maid duties, seeing as he's Army trained, he's sure to be a dab hand at making up the Royal four poster! :D

Would it help if I gave you a promotion? :D:D I could always get Allan to do the chamber maid duties, seeing as he's Army trained, he's sure to be a dab hand at making up the Royal four poster! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mrs Depp, knew you would see sense - women ruling and men putting the apron on and doing the chores. I've heard that Allan is good in bed - I meant making beds ;)

as for Allan trimming bushes - you know he struggles when it comes to messing with bushes :D

:D There is nothing wrong with a nice tidy bush, im a dab hand with a pair of nail scissors, im back, lowering the tone, as usual :D

shush, Alan! stop trying to rule my castle!!! ;)

:D There is nothing wrong with a nice tidy bush, im a dab hand with a pair of nail scissors, im back, lowering the tone, as usual :D

That is why I love you Allan - the tone needs lowering - life is too serious:D:D

:D I like to get my teeth stuck into my work when it comes to bushes :D

no, Allan, fist you'll have to get me off the throne- and it won't be 'light', coz I still have to loose some.lol

:D i have ways of getting you off my throne, but im on 5 night shifts now, so i wont be about, my main computer is still off line for now :D

*Pokes Tongue Out* :) :)

Back