Last Person To Post Wins

So....What do I win?

:DWhats the prize for being last??:D

you tell me;)

:D I would like an engraved trophy to go with my others :D

LMAO well i'll be back in the morning so Allan you can stay up all night if ya like but I will be back here first thing to knock you off the top spot!! Sweet dreams ;-) lol

I bet you said that to all the girls before Mrs Allan married you! ;):D

:D Yep i was a young fit Soldier when i first met her 20 years ago, stamina and staying power, :D

:D OOOh YEEES!!, she is fast asleep in bed snoring by now, she`s on earlys in the morning, im off so i will do the ironing and take the kids to the cinema to see shrek 3 :D

My brother was a soldier too, that's how I know about some of the Squaddie 'foibles'! :D

I've got to take my daughter to a party (well, drop her off and pick her up 2hrs later!) tomorrow afternoon. Then on to Asda for a bit of shopping (as if I don't spend enough time in the bl@@dy place!:rolleyes:)

Then same as you, ironing and whatever else I can cram into the day!:D

:D i did the shopping today in tesco`s, and booked our holiday to spain in august :D

Calella, on the costa Brava, we went last year and it was a good holiday, i gained 10lbs in two weeks, too many beers and good food :D

That's what holidays are all about aren't they Allan? :D I wouldn't bedgrudge anybody a few beers and food on their hols, as long as you enjoy the time away that's all that matters right?

We can all say that we won't eat too much on hol because we don't want to put too much weight on, but then we'd spend the whole time making the family miserable with our fear of over-eating. It's just knowing when to stop for us isn't it?

:D You have to let your hair down, it`s on two weeks a year, i`ve just spent £2100 on it so im going to enjoy it :D

:D my thoughts as well. im still going to win this thread :D:D:D

:D I will keep going till someone closes the thread :D

Back