Last Person To Post Wins

I certainly did:D he couldn't hack it lol;)

Just like a typical bloke - all talk and no action! AS IF his laptop conked out! He couldn't take the heat and didn't want to admit it! lol:D:D

I certainly did:D he couldn't hack it lol;)

:D Dont count your chickens just yet ladies, he`s Back from shopping to do some serious posting, in between making a spagetti for the kids tea :D

Just like a typical bloke - all talk and no action! AS IF his laptop conked out! He couldn't take the heat and didn't want to admit it! lol:D:D

:D OI, i noticed you didnt stop up till the wee small hours, :p

Accept it Allan love......maybe next time you might have better luck;)

Didn't I tell you last night I would win? and didn't I post after you had jogged off to bed? I understand its a lil hard for you to take:p however I'm a gracious winner....so I'll say you didn't do too bad;)

this thread should be renamed the Allan G and Bondgirl Thread - lol

:D I have met a girl with the same staying power as me, she wore me out last night, but my battries are re charged ready to go for it again :D

:D I have met a girl with the same staying power as me, she wore me out last night, but my battries are re charged ready to go for it again :D

Now thats what you call a gent...accepting defeat:p

Now thats what you call a gent...accepting defeat:p

:D Not defeat just a temporary set back, you wait till tonight, i will have you at it till the early hours again :D i`ve got the power now :p

:D Not defeat just a temporary set back, you wait till tonight, i will have you at it till the early hours again :D i`ve got the power now :p

yeah yeah:p

I've got about 15 mins till the school run - again! :rolleyes:

Ask Mrs Allan if she hires you out for ladies parties (with the uniform and attachments of course!);)

Maybe you could come to the next Minis meet dressed up haha!:D:p It would be a nice sideline and keep you off this thread! lol

:D she would just laugh, as long as it stops me pestering her, she will happily loan me out for the night :eek:

Back