Last Person To Post Wins

I'm workin this afternoon til 9pm so I will let you look after winners spot for me til I return LOL :D

Don't think Mrs Depp will let you get away with that one!

Noooooo!! :(

:D She has been missing all weekend, i think she has found herself a pirate, and been playing with his sword :D

OH I WISH!!! Does anyone know where I can get me one of those pirates with a big sword? ;)

LUCKY CAROL!!!

I should be careful what I wish for shouldn't I Maggie? ;)

:D It`s just a wind up, cant wait for her reply when she reads this :D

:DME TOO!! LOL:D

Sorry Mrs Depp! lol :rolleyes:

Hehehe!! No offence taken!:D

:D She will have to get her whip out :D cant wait :D

Bend over copper!!! ;);););)

Prepare to be whipped like the 6ft whipping boy you know you are!! Just think of your younger days in the force, all those iniciation (sp) tasks etc!;)

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Oh no I didn't! I'm just a bit slow that's all! What's the matter don't y6ou like the thrill of not knowing when it's coming to you?;);):D

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Oh no I didn't! I'm just a bit slow that's all! What's the matter don't y6ou like the thrill of not knowing when it's coming to you?;);):D

:D You didnt say i was blindfolded as well, this is getting to kinky :D have you booked us a room?? :p

ooooeeeer:eek:

Two`s company, threes a crowd

Back