Last Person To Post Wins

:D Have you got your hearing aid in love??? i didnt think you were that old to be hard of hearing:D I WIN!!!

Hey old man, I don't put hearing aids in my ears thank you very much! :p

It's not my fault that your voice is a bit feeble and squeaky lol :p:D

I WIN!!

Hey old man, I don't put hearing aids in my ears thank you very much! :p

It's not my fault that your voice is a bit feeble and squeaky lol :p:D

I WIN!!

:D Oi i`m 40 years young, and fighting fit, everything is still in full working order :D cheeky mare

:D Oi i`m 40 years young, and fighting fit, everything is still in full working order :D cheeky mare

I bet you say that to all the young WPC's! :D

I'm pleased to tell you that everything of mine is still in full working order too! Just haven't found the right spanner to adjust some of my bolts that's all!! ;):D

Right, I'm off to bed to dream of hunky workmen wearing utility belts! lol

Nite all xxxx

I bet you say that to all the young WPC's! :D

I'm pleased to tell you that everything of mine is still in full working order too! Just haven't found the right spanner to adjust some of my bolts that's all!! ;):D

Right, I'm off to bed to dream of hunky workmen wearing utility belts! lol

Nite all xxxx

:D Nite Nite, light weight :D have you purchased a rabbit yet???

Get a room lol
The only squeeking I can hear must be Alans joints lol

:D Morning ladies, i`m still here ready to pounce on anyone who trys to steal my crown from me :D ( The water bed was great, still needs to be road tested properly, Mrs G was asleep when i went up :rolleyes: ) OH by the way I WIN!!! :D

:D Nite Nite, light weight :D have you purchased a rabbit yet???

No we've got a cat and he's very territorial! :p:D

Okay, no I haven't purchased a rabbit - would rather wait until the real thing comes my way, then if that's not good enough I'll go out and buy a rabbit! :D;)

:D Morning ladies, i`m still here ready to pounce on anyone who trys to steal my crown from me :D ( The water bed was great, still needs to be road tested properly, Mrs G was asleep when i went up :rolleyes: ) OH by the way I WIN!!! :D

Morning Dis, Mags and Sarah! Ooh Allan's in the mood to pounce! Is that because Mrs G was asleep last night then Allan? lol;):D

P.S. You loose!! I WIN!!:p

Ooh Allan's in the mood to pounce! Is that because Mrs G was asleep last night then Allan? lol;):D

:D Maybe, she is on a 6 - midnight shift tonight as well, and i`m up at 5 for my first shift back in 20 days, i will spend all day reading my e-mails and catching up with paperwork no doubt :D oh by the way i`m the winner not you :p

:D Maybe, she is on a 6 - midnight shift tonight as well, and i`m up at 5 for my first shift back in 20 days, i will spend all day reading my e-mails and catching up with paperwork no doubt :D oh by the way i`m the winner not you :p

*Tut tut* Now Allan, you know I told you weeks ago you'll never win.:D :p

Back