Last Person To Post Wins

Tinned meatballs? Dried pasta? Frozen garlic bread? lol :p:p Don't know what mine are having yet, Amy's supposed to be swimming at 5pm but it persistantly pi$$ing down here and I don't think she wants to go. :rolleyes:

"dear"? Hope you don't call Mrs allan that - it's soooo old fasioned! :p:D

I WIN!!:p:D

:D No the meatballs are homemade, the sauce is out of a bottle, the garlic bread is fresh not frozen, i can cook you know, i call Mrs G alsorts, depends on my mood :D I am the WINNER :p

:D No the meatballs are homemade, the sauce is out of a bottle, the garlic bread is fresh not frozen, i can cook you know, i call Mrs G alsorts, depends on my mood :D I am the WINNER :p

I bow down to your expertise Chef Allan! :D Homemade meatballs? I daren't ask!! :eek::eek::D

You lose - I WIN!! :p:p

Ive told you once and Ive told you twice, infact Ive told you a thousand times that it is I.

I mean I who is the winner!!!!!!!!!!

Just deal with it Allan, a man will never have the crown.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Ive told you once and Ive told you twice, infact Ive told you a thousand times that it is I.

I mean I who is the winner!!!!!!!!!!

Just deal with it Allan, a man will never have the crown.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Another deluded woman to add to my Hareem, i will enlighten you in the ways of a winner, men rule :D oh and i win

Ok going to make the kids tea well 2 of them anyway the other 2 have a stomach bug. I will leave you 2 to battle for the winners prize but I am going to pinch it back when I return later.

:D Why are you comming up here, it`s full of drunks on stag and hen nights :D i`m 6ft 1 a couple of tattoos short hair :D and the Winner of this thread :p

Coming up for the Footie..my hubby's team playing B'pool on Sat, Have the lights been switched on yet?

I WIN!

:D Yep lights are on, if you get here before 8:30 you will see the firework championships on the prom, my son will be at the match, he is a season ticket holder at bloomfield road, oh and i win not you

Back