Last Person To Post Wins

That was the decoy.....,it's a fake!!!

:D Morning all, Well Mrs D i didnt know i had that effect on you :D or are you going through the change with your palpitations :confused:

Am I going through the change?! How very dare you!! :eek: Of course I'm not!! Just the thought of you winning this thread gives me a headache/chest pains! You Will Not Win!!:p:p

After a very busy weekend at work he is back for a little bit, to claim what is rightfully mine :D If you ladies like men in uniform, pop up to blackpool, there are over 1000 bobbies on duty here at the moment, but dont bring your car you wont be able to park anywhere :D

Oh well, there goes my chance of copping off with a single bobby - if I can't bring my car then I ain't comin'! :wave_cry::p

I WIN!!!:p:p:p

:D I dont believe no one posted for 11 hours, i thought i was the winner till you popped up again :D

Well i have been busy for the last few days so now you have all had a sniff of what it is like to win I am back to claim back my winners spot.

Well i have been busy for the last few days so now you have all had a sniff of what it is like to win I am back to claim back my winners spot.

:D Sorry but the crown is well and truly mine, :D I WIN!!!!

Nope...sorry!!!

Back