Last Person To Post Wins

Hi Carol i'm good thanx & you? I actually watched all 3 priates last night :eek: i was surprised that i liked them, i don't usually like thoses type of films :D xxx

Doing fine thanks Mandi! I was starting to feel a bit down a few days ago, but am trying to convince myself that if I smile it'll make me feel better - it's working so far lol!

Pirates? They are good fun aren't they? Every time the kids and I watch them we find something we've missed before (if you see what I mean lol!) :D

:( Afternoon ladies, sorry i hav`nt posted for a few days, My son got rushed into hospital on Saturday with a burst Appendix, even though he is nearly 16, it`s not nice seeing one of your kids hooked up to tubes and machines :(

:( Afternoon ladies, sorry i hav`nt posted for a few days, My son got rushed into hospital on Saturday with a burst Appendix, even though he is nearly 16, it`s not nice seeing one of your kids hooked up to tubes and machines :(

Hope he's ok now Allan , poor kid:eek:

Hiya All sorry to hear about your son Allan hope he gets well soon.

:D Thanxs Sonia, he is doing ok, all he is worried about is his exam coursework, all his finals are comming up soon :rolleyes:

Hi Allan...sorry to hear about your son. Kids....we spend a lifetime worrying about them! Glad to here he's going to be ok.

Nuh UH!!!

I WIN!!!

Fnarf! :D

Allan hope yer boy is ok! He'll bounce back as you say! I'm a theatre nurse and have seen loads of appendicectomies (oh the things i've seen and ooh the places my hands have been!!) - but it easy for me to say tho, tis totally different if it one of yer own!

I start CD tomorrow - doing SS, and never done it before - so i will be in need of positive vibes and all that kinda thing! Send them my direction please!

TTFN
Lors x

Back