Last Person To Post Wins

It's a smile ... but you aint winning luv! :D

Ah shes great, so easy going..... a real top Bird, i aint seen her since b4 crimbo.... must ring her tmrw and book a wi :D, see wot i gained over xmas and fill her in wiv all the gossip... haha.
I think i recognise you from hemel actually, you ever come into the old town?

U have done well with your weight loss.....:D i have restarted today after the crimbo fun...... i'm not doing to bad.... well i did have 1 jellybean at work today.... haha

U work in hemel hospital? i work in the old town in Off The Wall..... am off my bloody head working there mind u ! haha:D

Unfortunately yes, the moral here is so low the working conditions are awful,short staffed always running out of supplies & having to borrow. not a month goes past that we're not either punched, kicked of spat at. Sometimes i wonder why i'm still here? i really hate my job sometimes!!!! But when you get a patient that comes in really ill & at deaths door & see them get well & go home again it makes the job worth while!

'Off the wall' never heard of it!!!

xxx

Hemel hospital needs a good old shake up.... my mate works on the stroke ward, she tells me what is going on there... all the bloody money they have spent on the place and then they close half of it down... makes my blood boil :mad:
Off the Wall is an antique/2nd hand/bricabrac shop in the old town..

Back