Last Person To Post Wins

Anyway break over must get back to work, nice chatting with you mel. Good luck with CD & i'll speak to you again.....xxx

:DMorning all, son had a better night in Hospital, his side drain has been removed and his cathiter is out, but he is still on the High dependency ward till later on, He has not had anything to eat for 5 days :sigh:

:DMorning all, son had a better night in Hospital, his side drain has been removed and his cathiter is out, but he is still on the High dependency ward till later on, He has not had anything to eat for 5 days :sigh:

Fingers crossed for him Allan, I'm sure he will be home soon.

Fingers crossed for him Allan, I'm sure he will be home soon.

:D Probably by sunday if all goes well, i`m off to see him shortly, so dont try and pinch my crown while i`m away :D

:D Just back from the Hospital, luke is doing fine, still cant eat without being sick all the time, he tried some breakfast didnt work, and he had some soup for lunch which he didnt keep down :sigh:

Sending you lots of :hug99: smiler.

xxx

Sending you lots of :hug99: smiler.

xxx

:D cheers, he looks better today, he has got colour in his cheeks again, it`s just the food thing now, typical, i want to eat but cant, and he cant hold anything down:sigh:

Oh bless. Thinking of you.

Back