Last Person To Post Wins

Morning all! :D Yep it's pi$$istantly pi$$ing down in Liverpool too. My trousers got absolutely soaked just from walking through Amy's playground as it's all wonky, puddles everywhere! :(

Morning all! :D Yep it's pi$$istantly pi$$ing down in Liverpool too. My trousers got absolutely soaked just from walking through Amy's playground as it's all wonky, puddles everywhere! :(

:D Yep weather naff in Blackpool as well, has this turned in to a weather forecast thread :confused: Your King has decreed as it is so wet and windy, you may stay at home and worship me via your computers :D

:D Yep weather naff in Blackpool as well, has this turned in to a weather forecast thread :confused: Your King has decreed as it is so wet and windy, you may stay at home and worship me via your computers :D

Your Queen has decreed that you must all ignore this pretender to her throne known as Allan G. I have sent out my guards to seize the impostor and lock him forthwith inside the smallest jail cell so that he has to stoop otherwise his big head will bump the ceiling lol! :p:D

Your Queen has decreed that you must all ignore this pretender to her throne known as Allan G. I have sent out my guards to seize the impostor and lock him forthwith inside the smallest jail cell so that he has to stoop otherwise his big head will bump the ceiling lol! :p:D

:D Morning Carol, i see we are starting where we left of last night, just loads of abuse because you cant stand a man being on top :D

Morning Allan!
Ah, that's where you're wrong Allan! ;) I'm not abusing you, I'm pandering to your needs, you love it when I talk dirty lol! ;);)

:D :rotflmao: Sorry but i cant compete with a Donkey ( Greedy Mare ) more than a mouthfull is wasted as they say :D The crown is mine all mine:p

:D :rotflmao: Sorry but i cant compete with a Donkey ( Greedy Mare ) more than a mouthfull is wasted as they say :D The crown is mine all mine:p

Me greedy? No! I just have high expectations - after all, if a person's been deprived of something for so long you'd expect it wouldn't you? ;):D

As to the saying about more than a mouthful being a waste? It depends on how big your mouth is lol! :rotflmao:

Me greedy? No! I just have high expectations - after all, if a person's been deprived of something for so long you'd expect it wouldn't you? ;):D

As to the saying about more than a mouthful being a waste? It depends on how big your mouth is lol! :rotflmao:

:D Why is it starting to heal up :D Just had a phone call from work, going in tonight and maybee tomorrow, at £300 a shift it`s hard to turn down :D

:D Why is it starting to heal up :D

:eek::eek::eek: OMG I can't believe you just said thaaat! Yeah-but-no-but-yeah-but...............................................

Just had a phone call from work, going in tonight and maybee tomorrow, at £300 a shift it`s hard to turn down :D

Money grabber! :D

Money grabber! :D

:D Well if i`m going to Spain again this year, i need to start saving now :D if it`s handed to me on a plate i will not turn it down :D so i wont be around later to annoy everyone :D

Back