Last Person To Post Wins

:D Ah so i`m on my own then, well if you wont join me then prepare for a good :whoopass: then you might come round to my way of thinking :D

:D Ah so i`m on my own then, well if you wont join me then prepare for a good :whoopass: then you might come round to my way of thinking :D

never! :rolleyes::p

:D OOh are you showing me your A*#e then carol?? :massmoon:

You should be so lucky to even get to see my a**e!! :rolleyes:

:D Yep typical cheeky scouse scally :D

Takes a scally to know a scally plod! lol :D Anyway, you could teach me more than a few tricks on how to be one! :rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

You should be so lucky to even get to see my a**e!! :rolleyes:

Takes a scally to know a scally plod! lol :D Anyway, you could teach me more than a few tricks on how to be one! :rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

:D I dont do tricks, i bet you could turn a few though :rolleyes:

What do you think I am?! :eek: I don't mix in those kinds of social circles matey! :eek:

:D you work in a Supermarket, and i know what goes on in those places, i worked for the coop for 6 years :rolleyes: especially at staff parties:D

Staff parties? Nah mate, it's all us old women who go out together! The younguns all go clubbing etc! :D The Coop is a much tackier place to work than Asda, we're posh an' you're not lol! :p:p

I could also accuse you plods of not misbehaving at your staff do's! I've heard what can go on in the staff canteen etc! You're all animals!! :eek:

Staff parties? Nah mate, it's all us old women who go out together! The younguns all go clubbing etc! :D The Coop is a much tackier place to work than Asda, we're posh an' you're not lol! :p:p

I could also accuse you plods of not misbehaving at your staff do's! I've heard what can go on in the staff canteen etc! You're all animals!! :eek:

Thats what I said..Monkeys ;)

:p:p:p:p:p

ner ner it's me that wins

Sian xx

Back