Last Person To Post Wins

Thx Becky

Thanks Becky.....

Will do that....

Michelle

Oh goodie, goodie, goodie. New competition for Allen the rebuked King. Women shall rule this world and I am the one to do it. Yours truly Diana - Queen of this thread. Feb 29 is after all a day for the Ladies to take the lead.

Nothing personal gents...... just a strategic attack from your Queen. love Di xx :D

Hey Di 2 Guys to make our slaves !!

:D Sorry maggie i am a slave to no one ( Dont tell the wife and kids) i am the one true ruler of the thread, the :king2:is mine all mine :p Anyway Feb the 29th is only ladies day if they want to ask a partner to Marry them, and as i have a hareem to choose from i dont need to be asked :D

Hey there girls cant let this one go - he would make a wonderful slave; after all Allan is always telling us about the chores he does at home and all his multi tasking duties. Perhaps he can be King over our slavedom. They will need someone feisty to keep them in control, just so long as he doesnt let the power go to his head. If so, OFF WITH HIS HEAD I say. Devils have to be down below anyway and he is always in a devilish mood. What do you think then? How about you Carol - how are you doing today? Get swashbuckling Johnny on the case.

:D Ha Ha, well i`m on night shifts so i`ve just popped in to take the crown, and as i cant play on computers when i`m working, i will bid you all a fond farewell :p

Back