Last Person To Post Wins

Hello, hello, hello have you lovely ladies all had a good Mothering Sunday? I have because the sun was shining and my little boy 6'4" and 28 years old sent me an e-mail from Australia to wish me a happy mother's day. Pity his big bro (also rather tall) didnt get round to it (or whatever). However, I am not put off because I am feeling chirpy and expect to have a good week ahead of me. I had a very late night last night (3am) and my "present" was to indulge in a restful afternoon without any disturbances. Thats what comes with being retired I guess. Just about to head off for an early night.

Oh 'rosy cheeks'! Yeah I have them too - mainly due to older aunties pinching them when I was a chubby 5year old! :mad:
Lol, right now I have had a giggle I better go to bed got the dentist tomorrow morning a 40 min appt:cry:. I am sooo not looking forward to that. Take care of your self missy talk soon.:wavey:

Night night Sonia, good luc with your dentist appointment tomorrow. Hope it's not too painful! :(

Lucky you Di, having a quiet day today. Every year my kids ask me what do I want for my birthday/christmas/mother's day and I always tell them "A bit of peace and quiet would be lovely". They always snigger but I'm being honest! That's all I want lol! :rolleyes::D

i sure will hun, the pups are doing great, the last time i spoke to my dad, the mummy dog was feeding them and mothering them which is fantastic :) my parents were told by the vets there would only be 3-4 pups ........ not 10 :D

That's fantastic isn't it 10 pups in one litter?! And so lovely that the mum is feeding them all - bless her! She'll be exhausted this time next week lol! :D

I'm off to bed now, going to try and catch up on some lost sleep. I hate working late nights! :rolleyes:

Night night hun,

I reached another crowning moment this morning. I have lost another 3lbs and am only 6lbs off MY FIRST TARGET. I am feeling so positive and I have also got a POSITIVE headache so I am off to positively get rid of it + + + + + + + . Monday morning the sky is bright and oor wee Diana is much less of a sight. Teehee
love you all (even "those menfolk") Long live the Queen and may the paracetamol keep her headache at bay.

Hey Emm we are looking at more puppies and less pounds here. Teehee. Looking forward to hearing this week's weight loss but be hard to beat that 5lb loss. What a result!!

:D Afternoon all, your :king2: is back from his weekend of night shifts and is ready to defend the throne from all you pretenders out there, off to the dungeon with anyone who dares challenge me for the title :whoopass:

Here I am! still with the crown, although I feel as though I have lost my horse ;0)

:D A bit saddle sore are we?? well you will go riding when your not used to it, do you need someone to rub it better :p

Back